Willkommen bei den RC-Car Görlitz e.V.
X

, a former American League MVP, s

#1 von miaowang123 , 04.05.2019 05:21

The Chicago White Sox have activated first baseman Justin Morneau from the disabled list and promoted top pitching prospect Carson Fulmer from the minor leagues.The White Sox, who are seven games behind the first-place Cleveland Indians in the AL Central, added Morneau and Fulmer as part of a series of roster moves before Fridays game against the Los Angeles Angels.Morneau, a former American League MVP, signed a one-year, $1 million deal with the White Sox last month after undergoing offseason elbow surgery. He batted .174 in eight games during his minor league rehab assignment over the past 11 days.Getting back here was difficult, Morneau said. And now its the beginning of hopefully the good stuff.Fulmer was the No. 8 pick in last years draft and appeared in the All-Star Futures Game this past weekend in San Diego. The right-hander has pitched exclusively as a starter in the minors, but the White Sox reportedly are considering using him out of the bullpen.White Sox manager Robin Ventura hinted last week that the organization could add Fulmer as a reliever, similar to the way Carlos Rodon and Chris Sale broke into the majors.Youre trying to see if a kid can do it, and we did it with Carlos a little bit, and Chris has done it, Ventura told the Chicago Tribune. You bring em up here and you bring em through out of the bullpen and see if you can lighten their load a little bit and then see how they handle it.Atlanta Braves top prospect Dansby Swanson, Fulmers college teammate at Vanderbilt, tweeted Friday morning to congratulate Fulmer.Morneau won the 2014 NL batting title when he hit .319 for Colorado. He was the MVP in 2006 with Minnesota when the Twins fought the White Sox for supremacy in the AL Central.Morneau also batted .310 in only 49 games with the Rockies last season. Hes had concussion issues and has been slow to recover from surgery to repair the primary flexor in his elbow.Fulmer, 22, is 4-9 with a 4.76 ERA in 17 starts this season at Double-A Birmingham. But he has pitched better over his past three starts, allowing just two runs over 19 innings.Im just getting ahead, Fulmer told MiLB.com over the weekend. I felt like I fell behind a lot of guys and I paid for it. Im just coming out with a strike-one mentality and just pounding the strike zone.In a corresponding roster move Friday, the White Sox optioned outfielder Jason Coats to Triple-A Charlotte.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Nike Shox Australia .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Cheap Nike Shox Australia . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. http://www.nikeshoxaustralia.com/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Nike Shox Clearance Sale . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Nike Shox Online . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead.UMAG, Croatia -- Seeded Italian players Andreas Seppi and Fabio Fognini reached the semifinals of the Croatia Open on Friday. The second-seeded Seppi advanced after Horacio Zeballos retired while trailing 6-5 in the first set. The Argentine had two set points at 5-4. Seppi will play against fifth-seeded Tommy Robredo from Spain, who needed five match points to defeat Slovenias Aljaz Bedene 6-1, 6-4. Robredo has lost only 13 games in three matches so far in Umag. Fognini, seeded No. 3, defeated Martin Klizan of Slovakia 6-4, 6-2 for his 12th consecutive singles victory and his third semifinal at Umag. Fognini won four consecutive games after trailing 3-1 in the first set. Another four-game run in the second set at 1-1 set up the victory. "I played much better thann on the first day, I felt great," Fognini said.dddddddddddd. "My game really works good at the moment. Still, the top 10 is not my goal now, it is a long road. I just entered the top 20." Fognini will face Gael Monfils of France, who needed 2 hours, 16 minutes to defeat Spains Albert Montanes 6-2, 5-7, 7-5. Monfils had a chance to finish the match in straight sets when leading 5-3 in the second set, but he lost four games in a row. "I got a bit tight when I served for the match at 5-4 in the second set. I should have been more aggressive," Monfils said. "I am very pleased with this, Ive never beaten Albert on clay before. It was good clay-court match. I could have served better and surely it might be improved tomorrow." ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

to help the Canucks snap a nine-game skid with a 5-3
ardaway, a five-time All-Star as a player,

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz