Willkommen bei den RC-Car Görlitz e.V.
X

adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy

#1 von miaowang123 , 26.04.2019 04:50

Not many outside the International team room are giving the squad from the rest of the world much of a chance in this years Presidents Cup and looking at the records of the 24 players involved, you can understand that stance. On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Every golfer wearing a U.S. uniform is inside the top 30 while only six of the Rest Of The Worlders are there. The International team also has seven first timers while only one American golfer – Jordan Spieth – hasnt been on either a Ryder or Presidents Cup team. Maybe its finally time to bring in the handicap system to professional golf. You know, put some saddle bags on Tiger Woods or perhaps let the Internationals play it forward. "I mean, I understand that and how it looks on paper," said Adam Scott, the highest-ranked International player. "Its hard to write off guys who are the Top 60 in the world, because on any given day, anyone can beat anyone and weve seen that a million times, especially in 18-hole match play. Yeah, I see how that looks. I also see seven guys here for the first time pumped up and ready to go, and I think thats giving me a great feeling about a new experience in The Presidents Cup after having a run of really, some big defeats. The atmosphere in our room is great this year." The Americans can, in some ways, sympathize. They have been regular punching bags of the Europeans at the Ryder Cup of late, including a humiliating Sunday loss last year in Chicago. But theyre not about to roll over just so this tournament can get some legs. "Regardless of what past results have been," said Phil Mickelson, "its a tournament we very much want to win, we very much want to play well in, and we want to represent the United States with class and pride in a way that everybody can be proud. So we want to play well, and past performance has nothing to do with it." "I think everybody on our team realizes weve got a tough test in front of us," said Brandt Snedeker, who will partner with Hunter Mahan to take on Canadas Graham DeLaet and Jason Day. "I think we realize all these guys except for probably Matsuyama is probably the guy we know the least about. The rest of the guys we play on a regular basis. We see them a lot and realize how good theyre playing, and these guys are by no means the underdogs theyre trying to make themselves out to be." Captain Nick Price isnt as worried about winning the Cup as he is in making it close, something that hasnt happened lately. Of course hed like to win and to do that, hell need to find a way to keep things from getting out of reach before the Sunday singles. "I think more important than anything else, this Presidents Cup needs to be very competitive," said Price. "Because in the past, the last four Presidents Cups, you can argue either way, but I honestly believe they have not been that competitive." Not competitive? The Internationals havent just been losing, theyve been getting hammered. Since they tied in South Africa in 2003, theyve lost by three points, five points, five points and four points. Not exactly nail-biting stuff. For the Internationals to make a game of this, theyll need to rely on the naivety of their rookies who, as Graham DeLaet pointed out this week, dont know what they dont know, and some exceptional play from the veterans such as Scott and Ernie Els. You never say never in a game like golf, but certainly this would be an upset of monumental proportions. While the odds may be long, the upside of a win would be ever-so sweet. In sports, theres nothing like kicking a little U.S. butt. Armani Watts Chiefs Jersey . Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. http://www.chiefsstoreauthentic.com/authentic-dorian-odaniel-chiefs-jersey/ . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. Demarcus Robinson Jersey . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. Sammy Watkins Chiefs Jersey .The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything.RIO DE JANEIRO - Rafael Nadal showed no problem with his tender back in his second match since returning from the injury, defeating fellow Spaniard Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals of the Rio Open on Thursday. The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. A year ago he used the Latin American swing to test his recovery from an injured left knee. Nadal seemed to move freely against Montanes and wore a large, blue elastic bandage on his lower back as a precaution. "The back, well, its bothering me a little," Nadal said. "Right now its not hurting my game, but Im serving a little more gently than Im used to doing." Nadal said he pushed his recovery "a little bit" to play in Rio, after pulling out of the tournament the week before in Buenos Aires. "I am here and very happy being here," he said. "When you get an injury in the final of a Grand Slam, and you stop (playing/practicing) for 2 1/2 weeks, the comeback is not easy." Asked if nagging injuries might force an early retirement, the 27-year-old joked a bit before getting serious. "I cant predict the future, but my intention is to play many years," he said. In the other key mens match, third-seeded Fabio Fognini reached the last eight beating Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay 7-6 (1), 4-6, 6-3. Second-seeded David Ferrer advanced on WWednesday.dddddddddddd Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine advanced to his second quarterfinals of the year, beating Facundo Bagnis of Argentina 6-7 (4), 6-2, 7-6 (4). Dolgopolov said he hadnt considered leaving the tournament to return to his Kyiv birthplace, where more than 100 people have died in anti-government protests this week. Government snipers killed at least 70 on Thursday. "Its sad. I cant do much, but just support," he said. "Whoever is right doesnt matter now when people are dying." Dolgopolov, who lives in the wealthy European enclave of Monte Carlo, said he was lucky to have the chance to make money playing tennis. "Obviously I would like the people in the (Ukraine) to feel better. If I could, I would change that," he said. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA event, fifth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan and Lourdes Dominguez Lino of Spain set up a quarterfinal matchup after second-round wins. Nara defeated Anna-Lena Friedsam of Germany 6-0, 7-6 (3), and was in sight of her first WTA semifinals. Dominguez Lino beat Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 2-6, 7-6 (7), 6-1. Nara said she likes the hot weather in Rio and is getting used to the clay. "Now I like the clay court," she said. "Last year, I didnt like it." Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania also made the last eight, as did Brazils Teliana Pereira. She is the first Brazilian woman in 23 years to crack the WTAs top 100. The last was Andrea Vieira. Brazils most famous womens player is Maria Bueno, who won seven Grand Slams singles titles, the last at the US Open in 1966. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

e does come back then Ill be waiting," said
Thats all I really care about at this point."

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz