Willkommen bei den RC-Car Görlitz e.V.
X

a salute to the fans behind the basket.The Caval

#1 von miaowang123 , 22.04.2019 05:27

Tiger Woods is ready to play golf again, just three days after it appeared his season was over. The 14-time major winner pulled into Valhalla on Tuesday afternoon, and mere moments after he parked his courtesy car in the spot reserved for him, it was as if someone had stepped on a wasps nest. Security people scuttled around. Photographers shuttered their lenses. TV cameras, which had been staking out the parking spot as if it was Geraldos safe, jumped to life and reporters jostled to hear his first words as if hed just returned from the moon. At one point, prior to Woods arrival, Rory McIlroy rolled in with his courtesy car, rolled down the window and jokingly asked the assembled horde: "Who are you guys waiting for?" He then laughed and maneuvered his car into its reserved spot. But Woods wasnt coming back from the moon or even a year away; he was merely returning from a tweaked back on Sunday. Not the portion of his back he had surgically repaired in March, mind you. Nope. This was a different part of the back that, according to Woods, popped out of place when he stepped awkwardly into a bunker at the Bridgestone Invitational after hitting a shot. "Basically when I landed on the bunker, my sacrum went out," said Woods, sending most within earshot to Google sacrum. "So [I] pinched the nerve and hence the spasm. My physio put it back in and weve just been treating it." Woods spent some time on the range where the horde of TV cameras reassembled to capture his swings, just in case that sacrum did pop out again. But nothing as exciting as that happened. He and coach Sean Foley simply worked on his swing and the balls soared down to the far end. Then, joined by pals Davis Love III and Steve Stricker, Woods headed out onto the front nine, a mass of people following along. If there was any other spectator on the golf course, it was hard to locate them; most were following along as Woods hit shot after shot without a grimace or a twitch. "I felt pretty good about how I played and the shots I hit," he said after the nine. "I need to get more feel for how this golf course is playing. Im not used to seeing the chipping areas like this. We didnt have that in 2000." That would be the year that Woods won his fifth major on this course, holding off Bob May in a playoff. That was nine majors and about a dozen major ailments ago. There might have been another sacrum pop-out during that period but were not quite sure. The fact that Woods is playing the PGA Championship is good news for fans and for television. Certainly the golf world was on the edge of its collective seat awaiting his decision. The media fed the beast with shots of Tigers empty parking space and of caddie Joe LaCava walking the course alone checking yardages, a solitary figure without a bag. Just a day earlier, there was talk of a new era with Rory McIlroy being crowned the new king. Well, that may be the case on the course, but off it? Tiger is still the undisputed ruler. No one turns the volume up as he does. Now well see if Woods can find a golf swing. He hasnt shown anything that resembles the guy who won here in 2000 since returning to play in July following his microdiscectomy. Hes been mediocre and inconsistent. It all makes you wonder what hes doing here, and, in some strange fashion, just what the fascination with his return is all about. You have to wonder if it would just make sense for him to shut it all down and start again in the New Year. To get healthy for the first time in a long time and to not have to worry whether his sacrum is about to pop out or whether hell get another stress fracture or if his neck might twinge. Nope, hell play here and he is in full belief that he can win. Stranger things have happened for sure. We just witnessed one on Wednesday. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Mike Vernon Jersey . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/theoren-fleury-hockey-jersey/ . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night. Craig Conroy Jersey . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Jarome Iginla Jersey . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado.CLEVELAND - A night after Cleveland needed a big comeback, LeBron James wanted a fast start.It ended up being a record-setting one.James scored 32 points and the Cavaliers made their first 11 3-point attempts, including nine in the first quarter, to rout the Atlanta Hawks 127-94 on Saturday.The Cavaliers became the first team in NBA history to go 9 for 9 or better from behind the arc in a quarter, according to information provided to the team by the Elias Sports Bureau.James, who scored a season-high 41 points Friday in Boston, hit three 3-pointers in the period and scored 11 points in the opening 3:34.Coming off a back-to-back I didnt want us to have a slow start, James said. I feel like the guys feed off my energy and I wanted to go out and be aggressive and see where it takes us. It got us to a huge lead.The Cavaliers, who have won four straight, scored 41 points in first quarter. James, who didnt play in the fourth, was 13 of 20 from the field. Kyrie Irving added 20 points.The Cavaliers set a team record by going 19 for 31 on 3s. The 19 makes were a league season high.Guys were hitting shots and we were feeding them, Irving said. The ball was moving. Guys were hitting each other in their shooting pockets.Paul Millsap scored 16 points for the Hawks, whose four-game winning streak was snapped. Millsap scored the games first basket, but James 3-pointer gave Cleveland the lead for good as the Cavaliers hit 14 of 18 from the field in the quarter.We had a tough game last night, a very emotional game for us, James said. It took a lot of energy from us, but we had a lot more tonight.Cleveland scored 38 points in the final period Friday to erase a 19-point deficit and continued its blistering offence against the Hawks.Already leading 49-27 early in the second quarter, the Cavaliers scored the next 13 points to take their largest lead of the half. The margin reached 120-77 with 6:20 left.It was just a rough night, said Atlanta guard Jeff Teague ssaid.ddddddddddddWeve got to just throw this one away. When they started making shots, I thought we put our heads down.James added six rebounds and seven assists. He brought the crowd to its feet when he blocked Kent Bazemores layup attempt in the third quarter and gave a salute to the fans behind the basket.The Cavaliers made 49 baskets on 39 assists, an NBA season-high.___TIP-INSCavaliers: Joe Harris, who played the final six minutes in Fridays comeback, entered in the first quarter against the Hawks and hit two 3-pointers in the period. The second-round draft pick, who drilled a 30-footer at the buzzer, scored a career-high 12 points in 21 minutes. ... C Lou Amundson, seeing his first action of the season, scored two points in 9 minutes.Hawks: G Kyle Korver, who came in averaging 16.1 points, was scoreless in 14 minutes. With the game out of hand, coach Mike Budenholzer gave him the second half off. ... F Thabo Sefolosha started his third straight game in place of DeMarre Carroll (strained groin).MINUTES WATCHJames came into the game averaging 40.4 minutes, second in the league, but played a season-low 29 Saturday. Coach David Blatt would like to decrease that overall total, but as of now has no plans to rest James for a game.Right now LeBron has told me hes feeling good and hes starting to feel his real game shape, Blatt said. So this is not the time to think about resting him. This is the time to allow him to get comfortable and get in his rhythm. Hes been playing great basketball and he looks good physically. For the foreseeable future were going to ride that. Would I like to get him a couple of less minutes a game? Yes.NICE DEBUTHawks G John Jenkins scored 12 points off the bench. He had back surgery in February, ending his season, and played for the first time Saturday.It felt great, Jenkins said. I was just worried about making my first shot.UP NEXTHawks: Host the Lakers on Tuesday.Cavaliers: Host Denver on Monday. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

Roman Josi who was trying to poke it away from the pos
has won three of his four games since returning from a low

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz