Willkommen bei den RC-Car Görlitz e.V.
X

has won three of his four games since returning from a low

#1 von miaowang123 , 22.04.2019 05:27

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Tennessee Titans rookie Taylor Lewan pleaded guilty Thursday to being drunk and disorderly in a plea deal that will put him on probation for a confrontation involving an Ohio State fan.Lewan, a former Michigan offensive tackle, was accused of hitting the fan, hours after the Buckeyes beat the Wolverines in Ann Arbor last season, 42-41. He was originally charged with aggravated assault and assault and battery.Lewan, 23, instead pleaded guilty to two misdemeanours and agreed to pay $1,714 in restitution, mostly medical bills. He said his brother was involved in a confrontation and he joined the angry crowd.I had been drinking. I was intoxicated, Lewan told the judge.Assistant prosecutor Brenda Taylor identified the victim as Ryan Munsch.Lewan and his lawyer, John Shea, declined to comment after the hearing. District Court Judge Elizabeth Pollard Hines set a Dec. 15 sentencing date.The 6-foot-7 Lewan has started the past three games for the Titans, who have a bye week this weekend.Lewan initially told police that he was only separating people but later acknowledged he could have pushed someone, according to a police report about the Dec. 1 incident.He knocked the guy to the ground and he punched him, a witness, Alexandra Dileo, told police, according to the report.___Follow Ed White at http://twitter.com/edwhiteap Mike Conley Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Chandler Parsons Jersey .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/Jarell-Martin-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Omri Casspi Jersey . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Jaren Jackson Jr. Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.For those who dont remember, Bryant scored 81 points against the Toronto Raptors on January 22, 2006. The 81-point performance is the second-highest total in NBA history, behind Wilt Chamberlains 100-point game. Warning: the video below may cause distress for Raptors fans.dddddddddddd Bryant went on to describe how he used an old Lakers game to teach his daughter a lesson about losing."This is how you lose, honey.""And this is how you win!" ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

a salute to the fans behind the basket.The Caval
wanted to but we definitely had luck tonight." Br

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz