Willkommen bei den RC-Car Görlitz e.V.
X

"I dont want to get into the

#1 von miaowang123 , 01.04.2019 04:34

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Now, this is the kind of defence Jack Del Rio wishes he could have taken into the Super Bowl. In the 3 1/2 months since Denvers 43-8 shellacking at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks, the Broncos have added DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib, T.J. Ward and Bradley Roby, fulfilling general manager John Elways wishes to inject more toughness into his roster. Plus, Von Miller, Kevin Vickerson, Chris Harris Jr., Rahim Moore and Derek Wolfe are all on the mend after spending that miserable night at the Meadowlands on the sideline with Del Rio. "The way we looked at it, and the way I always looked at it: When were in the moment, were going to compete with the guys we have. Next man up. Lets go, lets go get it done," Del Rio said. "We carried that motto all the way through and had a shot to win a world title. And it didnt happen. And what you do is you go back and you retool and regroup and reload and go after it again." As he did his post-mortem on Denvers season, Elway came to realize that for the Broncos to become the first team since the 1972 Miami Dolphins to win the Super Bowl a year after losing it, theyd have to toughen up. His first order of business, however, was to sign Del Rio to a two-year contract to keep him in Denver though 2015. Del Rio, who went 3-1 as interim coach last season when John Fox underwent heart surgery, was Denvers seventh defensive co-ordinator in seven seasons when he joined the Broncos in 2012 after serving as Jacksonvilles head coach from 2003-11. The Broncos ranked first in the league in several defensive categories his first season. But the injury epidemic contributed to a free-fall last year when the Broncos surrendered a whopping 24.9 points a game -- 25.3 if you count the playoffs -- which sent Elway on another off-season spending spree to plug holes. "Look, were just moving on, you know?" Del Rio said. "Two years ago we finished in the top of the league and last year, we . we didnt. We like being at the top. So well work our way back. Weve got good players, good design. Were going to work hard. And we expect to be good." Del Rio was thrilled last week when Roby, the Ohio State cornerback who was ranked 14th on the Broncos draft board, slipped to them at No. 31. Hes another hard-nosed, tough-minded player who can add that edge Elways looking for. After watching him at the Broncos rookie minicamp over the weekend, Del Rio said Robys "very bright." "Hes a good communicator in the meetings and all that and then coming out on the field," he added. "And hes gifted physically. You know hes got a lot of work to do, as most rookies do. But hes got a lot of great tools." The selection of Roby and the additions of linebackers Lamin Barrow and Corey Nelson in the later rounds followed another fruitful free agency run by Elway. Ware, the former Dallas Cowboys pass-rusher, will team with Miller to give the Broncos another 1-2 punch -- as long as both are healthy after off-season surgeries: Ware (elbow) and Miller (ACL). Ware also can serve as a stabilizing force for Miller, who ran into some off-field trouble last season after Elvis Dumervils departure in free agency. "Hes got great leadership," Del Rio said of Ware. "Hes very explosive. I mean, in our drill work, the guys got some juice to be able to harass the quarterback. So thatll be welcome." Ward can move from strong safety on first and second down to middle linebacker on third down as he did in Cleveland. Talib is a player the Broncos snared from rival New England who gives them another thumper in the secondary. "Weve gone against him," Del Rio said, "and anytime hes got the respect of your better players, then you know youve got a real good football player." Cheap Authentic Jordan 5 . The Marlies centre set up three goals, including the game-winner, as Toronto cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons in American Hockey League action. Wholesale Air Jordan 5 . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. http://www.wholesaleairjordan5.com/ . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. Cheap Jordan 5 Wholesale .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Retro Jordan 5 Cheap . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November.TORONTO -- Paul Ranger felt the pain in his neck immediately. Down on the ice for several minutes, his mind raced and then found some peace. "Its scary," he said. "But I just remember feeling like, You know what, I am going to be OK. I dont know whats going on, but I can move my legs, I can feel my hands, I can feel my feet and Im going to be OK no matter what." The Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman was back with the team less than two days after suffering a neck injury when he was boarded by Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn. Just being at the practice rink Friday for a team photo was another positive sign for Ranger, who was treated and released at a hospital Wednesday night. "Im thankful," Ranger said. "Im OK." Coach Randy Carlyle reported some good news as well: that the 29-year-old had a stiff neck but not a concussion as a result of his head slamming into the glass. "Thats not the world that (doctors) ever described to me," Carlyle said after practice. "They never said that. I know its a big word in todays sports, so I refrain from using it. Right now I was told there was no concussion issues." Ranger confirmed that it was a neck injury, not a head injury. He does not know when he might be able to return to game action, calling his situation a "day-to-day thing right now." When he went down late in the first period of the Leafs 5-3 loss to the Lightning, it looked like it could be much worse. After remaining on the ice for seven minutes, Ranger was taken off on a stretcher and then to the hospital. Ranger was anxious and in a bit of shock at first, but amid that doctors told him he was relaxed and co-operativee.dddddddddddd "I dont want to get into the details, I dont really want to re-live it," he said. "I know that my body and my mind just went into preservation mode. All I could think was just Dont move, stay straight and breathe, and I just kind of breathed three in, three out for the next three to four hours right from the get-go." Ranger praised Leafs doctor Noah Forman, athletic therapists Paul Ayotte and Marty Dudgeon and Lightning trainer Tom Mulligan for the care they administered. "They did a great job all-around," he said. "Even through that stressful time, I felt comforted and loved, really, and cared for." Ranger, who spent parts of five seasons with the Lightning, said Killorn reached out to him but declined to reveal the nature of that dialogue. He does not believe Killorn attempted to injure him. "From what I gather about him is that hes a good kid, and I knew that right from the start that it wasnt intentional," Ranger said. "My friends that I know close in Tampa say that he is a pretty good person, never really means to hurt anybody." Still, Ranger considered it a dangerous play. He avoided watching more than one replay because "that was enough," and didnt want to weigh in on any supplemental discipline for Killorn. "Its not up for me to decide if someone gets suspended or not," he said. "Thats not my call." But Ranger doesnt want to see similar situations happen moving forward. "I think it maybe needs some looking at," Ranger said. "I think theres some reviewing that should be done for the safety of myself and, to be honest, everyone else -- future players." ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

points, nine rebounds and a career-high eight blocks,
-- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points t

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz