Willkommen bei den RC-Car Görlitz e.V.
X

I made the mistake of knowingly ingesting a banned

#1 von miaowang123 , 01.04.2019 04:34

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- With interim coach John Loyer hoarsely shouting instructions, Brandon Jennings and the Detroit Pistons ran away from the San Antonio Spurs in the third quarter. Jennings finished with 21 points, and the Pistons beat San Antonio 109-100 on Monday night in Loyers first game at the helm. Detroit abruptly fired Maurice Cheeks on Sunday after only 50 games as coach, but although theyve been unimpressive for the most part this season, the Pistons have played better lately. The comfortable win over the Spurs was Detroits fifth in seven games. "I told them it was going to be an emotional day," Loyer said. "I told them I thought we can play, collectively, for longer periods of time better than we have." Rodney Stuckey scored 20 points for the Pistons, and Greg Monroe added 15 points and 10 rebounds. Marco Belinelli led the Spurs with 20 points. Detroit pulled even with Charlotte for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, and the Pistons have shown flashes recently of the potential they thought theyd have this season. After signing Josh Smith and trading for Jennings in the off-season, Detroit is barely ahead of last seasons pace in terms of wins and losses. Jennings has been terrific lately, though. After scoring 35 points with 12 assists Saturday against Denver, he orchestrated another strong offensive effort Monday. San Antonio, meanwhile, turned the ball over eight times in the third quarter, when Detroit pushed its lead from 11 to 20. The Spurs finished with 19 turnovers, giving the Pistons all the help they would need. "We lost the game because we probably played the worst defence weve played all season, especially in the first half," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "We didnt bring it mentally or physically, and the Pistons did." Loyers sideline demeanour was quite a change from Cheeks more calm approach. At one point, Loyer came all the way across midcourt to give instructions as the Pistons were trying to hold on. "Theyre both two different coaches," Jennings said. "One is loud, the other one is kind of laid back. Theyre both great guys -- especially Cheeks. Hes like a father figure to me, so hes definitely going to be missed. But this is the NBA, so I know how that goes." The Pistons went on a 12-2 run in the third to take a 73-52 lead, then added a few more highlights later in that quarter. Smith threw down a one-handed dunk after a turnover by San Antonio, and Jennings made a layup after Detroits Andre Drummond blocked Aron Baynes shot emphatically off the glass. Jennings missed from the perimeter, then stole the ball near midcourt and went in for a three-point play to make it 84-62. "I told the guys today, just when we were in the locker room, Im so proud of them," Loyer said. "I only thought there was about a three-minute period where they showed more energy, more determination than us. You show determination, hustle for 45 of the 48 minutes, youre going to be pretty successful most nights." San Antonio is in the midst of a nine-game road swing. Belinelli was back after dealing with back spasms, but the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili (left hamstring) and Kawhi Leonard (right hand). The Pistons went on a 15-4 run in the second quarter, capped by a 3-pointer by Jennings that put them ahead 57-45. "They played hard," San Antonios Danny Green said. "They wanted to play with some passion and they got loose balls." NOTES: The Pistons have won five straight at home after starting 7-15 at The Palace. ... After Cheeks firing, Popovich was asked about the key to his longevity with the Spurs. "I have information on everybody," he joked. "And Ive threatened everybody Ill let it out unless they keep me as long as I want to stay." ... Ginobili has joined the Spurs on this road trip, but hes not expected to play until after the All-Star break. Jordan 8 Wholesale .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. Cheap Jordan 8 Shoes . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids. http://www.cheapairjordan8.com/ . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. Cheap Jordan 8 Retro . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Cheap Authentic Jordan 8 . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis wants everyone to know that his latest NFL suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance -- and not a repeat of the recreational drug use that got him into trouble in the past. The NFL announced Wednesday that Davis has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. It is his second substance-abuse suspension -- he sat out the final four games of the 2011 season after testing positive for marijuana. "I would like to clarify the circumstances that resulted in my current suspension," Davis said in a statement released through the NFL Players Association. "In the past, I made the mistake of knowingly ingesting a banned substance. For over two years, Ive worked very hard to eliminate marijuana from my life, and I have not had a positive test for it since 2011. "Unfortunately, a couple of months ago I took a supplement that contained a banned substance. I now know that supplements are not regulated by the FDA and may contain banned substances. The NFL Policy is strict, and not knowing that a supplement might contain a banned substance doesnt excuse a violation of the policy.dddddddddddd" NFL players are regularly briefed on the leagues drug policy. Davis is a six-year veteran, a second-round selection by the Redskins in the 2008 draft. Davis said he has been working with the league and players union to "resolve this violation" and that he will be permitted to apply for reinstatement in the fall. "I look forward to staying in football shape, remaining in compliance with the NFL policy, and having a chance to get back on the field to contribute to a teams success next season," the statement said. Davis appears unlikely to return to the Redskins. He is set to become a free agent next month, having signed a one-year deal in 2013 with the hope of producing big numbers that he could parlay into a hefty multiyear contract when he hit the open market. Instead, he caught only seven passes and was passed on the depth chart by rookie Jordan Reed. Davis also admitted to nodding off during team meetings and voiced a desire to play for another team after he was put on the inactive list for multiple games. Davis has 162 career receptions for 2,043 yards. His best season was 2011, when he had 59 catches for 796 yards before his first suspension. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

-- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points t
who could be considered to receive the honour.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz